Thursday, 5 March 2015

Empties - June 2014

Hi Everyone!
Figure while I was on a roll (and didn't have many empties in June!) that I would throw up another empties post...


The fruits of my labour...


Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion (100ml)
This was another product for me that I was sad to use up. I love Ahava products and every one I have tried I have instantly fallen in love with. This body lotion went onto skin like silk and absorbed right away. It left skin feeling amazing and had a mild fresh kind of scent to it. Bonus that this is paraben free, allergy tested, and that Ahava is against animal testing. I will pick this up again in a heartbeat once I find out where it's for sale!

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Island Breeze (259ml)
Made my way through another foaming hand soap! This foaming hand soap had a fresh outdoor scent to it. I enjoyed this, although I believe it was part of a limited edition collection so I won't be able to get this scent again. But, there's plenty of other choices at Bath & Body Works!

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion (88ml)
Best. Scent. Ever. I love this scent by Bath & Body Works, and the good news is it's part of the Signature Collection, meaning it is available all the time! I already have another bottle of this yummy scent and will continue to purchase it.


Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (30ml)
Another Clinique Gift with Purchase, but this time in a tube format. I love this fragrance free face lotion. It leaves skin super moisturized when left on overnight but can also be used as a 5 minute moisture mask. Will be picking this up very soon in the full size!

Sephora Instant Moisturizer (30ml)
I have used this product before and had great experiences with it. This is a lightweight, fast absorbing face cream that is oil-free and dermatologist tested. This has a great mild feminine scent to it. I have already picked this up in the full sized jar!

Pur Minerals Correcting Primer (10ml)
I wasn't a big fan of this primer. The scent nor texture quite did it for me. I couldn't quite pin point exactly what it was, but it's not Benefit's POREfessional so I think I will just stick to that!


Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (10g)
This was a sample I got from Sephora and I have fallen in love with this mask. Not only was it super fun to apply and wear around the house terrifying the cat, but this peel-off mask left my skin brighter, smoother and healthier looking. I will be picking this up for sure in the full sized version.

Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant (17g)
Not sure where I acquired this product but it was a great gym bag sized anti-perspirant that did the job and had a nice scent to it. I love Dove products so no doubt will be picking this one up again soon.

Another empties post down - do you have any go-to products?

No comments:

Post a Comment