Wednesday, 4 March 2015

A Trip to London Drugs...

Hi Everyone!
Happy March! What a crazy run it has been since the New Year! Absolutely insane to think that we are into March...and yet again, and as usual, I am way behind on my posts! Today I wanted to share a recent trip to London Drugs...


I came across this gorgeous candle in a mint coloured glass container and had to have it! This was $10.99 and is by Kiera Grace and it is part of the Naturals Collection. I picked up the "Sea Mist" scent, which is a fresh kind of scent. This is a soy blend candle and it burns beautifully. I can't wait to finish this candle up - going to clean it out an use it for earrings, etc.


A look at the top...


Such a pretty container!


A look at the actual candle...


The next item I picked up was this Style Station by Polder. This was $19.99 and is a storage unit for your hair styling tools (hair dryers, flat iron, curlers, brushes, etc.). I got SUPER excited when I spotted this in store because I have always found that storing hair styling tools has been a major pain since way back in the day. 


Here's the front of it - the metal mesh panel lets your hot tools cool down safely...such a great idea!


Here's a look from the top...


And the back. There's a cord storage pocket on the back so the cords don't have to be crammed in with your styling tools. You can hang this bad boy on the wall, on a towel bar, or just stand it up on the counter. 


Next I picked up this 3ml Honey Marc Jacobs Eau de Parfum Rollerball Mini. This was $6.99 and is SO cute and an awesome size for the purse or overnight/gym bag.


Such a great size! And a wonderful wearable scent.


The last thing I picked up was this Down Bow Shadow/Blush by The Balm. This 9.9g pot was $24.00. This is a gorgeous matte baby pink blush and/or shadow that is going to be awesome for spring...very excited about this one!


A peek inside the packaging...

There you have it! Have you picked up anything great at London Drugs lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment