Monday, 9 February 2015

Review: Dr. Scholl's Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa

Hi Everyone!
Happy Family Day to those of you in BC! It feels so odd to be at home during the day with the husband and cat on a Monday - it never happens. I thought I would spend some of the time doing a blog post as it has been a while again, as usual! Today I wanted to share a review on a product I have been getting a ton of use out of. I picked up the Dr. Scholl's Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa at my local London Drug's on sale for $29 and some pennies. Let me tell you, this is the best $30 I have spent in a while! I believe the regular price for this was around $40 or $45 so I was very happy with the $30 price point. I feel like people either love or hate these foot spas but I was on the lookout for one for quite some time. I instantly relax as soon as I start using this, not to mention it leaves my feet soft and feeling loved. Let's get into it...


Here's a peek at the box...


First look at the foot spa all unpacked - love the design of this and the colours!


An up close look at the foot spa. The top middle purple button is an on/off button for the massage jets. Just below, in the white circular area, is where you attach the removable pumice stone. Love the purple splash guard so water and bubbles don't go everywhere!


Here's a look at the lower half of the foot spa - complete with massage roller! There are little holes all over the bed of the basin where water shoots out for a soothing foot massage. Another thing I love about this foot spa is that it keeps the water steady at the temperature you put into it originally with its Smart Heat system. 


The handy instruction pamphlet that came with it...


And a bag of goodies to use in conjunction with the foot spa...


The removable pumice stone that affixes into place...


And a pedicure set containing nail clippers, foamies for your toes to use while painting them, and a scrubber brush.

Overall, I am loving this foot spa and use it usually once or twice a week for about 15 or so minutes. Sometimes I add some gel foot bath solution (which is perfectly safe to use with this) and other times I just add warm water. Once I have given my feet a good soaking, I slather on some foot cream and put on some fuzzy socks to lock in the moisture. If you are on the fence about at home foot spas or have had one on your mind for a while, I would definitely check this one out. 

Do you own an at home foot spa?

No comments:

Post a Comment