Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Bath & Body Works Haul

Hi Everyone!
Back with a quick little haul to share. I made a trip to Bath & Body Works just before Christmas to pick up a few things for around the house...


Eeeek, what's inside?!


...hand soap and some mini candles!!!


Here's a look at some of the Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (236ml each) that I picked up...(L-R) Dancing Waters, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sea Island Cotton & Caribbean Escape. These are all top favourite scents of mine from Bath & Body Works. These were on sale for $3.60 each with a coupon I used.


I picked up this ADORABLE penguin (favourite animal!!!) anti-bacterial hand sanitizer holder to fit the little bottles into that I picked up in the past from Bath & Body Works. This is currently hanging off of my purse for easy access. This was $4.00 with the coupon I used.


Lastly, I picked up some mini-candles that were $3.20 each with the coupon I used. These two are the mini-mason jar candles in Blackberry Bramble Tea & Vanilla Chai.


A peek at the lids...


Inside...


This was the third candle I picked up - a regular Bath & Body Works mini candle in Marshmallow Fireside. This smells soooo good - totally a must-have winter scent for the house.


Inside...

Have you been to Bath & Body Works recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment